Wednesday, April 1, 2009

don't try this at home~ hee.. ^.^

hi.. it's me again..
gawd! never in my life i'm gonna do that again..
my pal always say me,when people drive car,
people hates looking at the fuel meter...
at first it didn't really make sense to me,but after this incident..


whooaa..it really do make sense now..
and i'm never gonna do that again..
luckily my fuel is enough for me to reach the
patrol station to get more patrol~
only a tiny winy more then i'm doom and
gotta push car.. no way man..
i'll never let that happen~scary..
no more next time.. that's my promise to myself~
haha..


that's the close look of my car's fuel meter..
cun har? reach at the patrol station just in time~i'm lucky.. hee*
even the lights that says it's time to add oil jor..
hee~ lesson learn,all drivers make sure you fill your patrol tank after or when
the needle it's before close to E not on E like me..
it's a high risk~ hee..
alright.. it's time to chaw... take care..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment