Wednesday, April 15, 2009

it's all said and done..

i've never wish for it to happen
but it just did.. sigh.. why? it wasn't any of my idea..
all i'm asking for was just my stuffs back,bought it with my dad's hard earn$$,
i've gotta appreciate my dad's hard work,that's why i have to take what's mine...
no offences OK... besides, i'm just writing out my thoughts and what's true..
sigh.. sometimes is better to hide the truth to yourself then to expose it..
urghh.. hate it.. smite me oh mighty smiter!
it is all said and done,
if you choose it to be this way then let it be..
i'll respect your decision because we were once friend..
now we're are like cats and dogs.. years of building up our relationship
Poof!! gone in a wink.. sigh,but no matter what,memoirs of us i'll never forget..
times we had together,good times bad times.. it won't fade away,it will be immortal...
anyhow,finally...i'm not bugging for mercy it's just that
i'm respecting your decision since we were once upon a time buddies..
i don't know why.. but anyway
i'm just here to wish you good luck in your upcoming life,
good luck in everything you do,God Bless...
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment