Sunday, June 7, 2009

7th June~

well,change my mind.. since today's a special day for me..
you guys must me wondering what's so special right? don't worry i'll get to it..
^.^ it's actually my mum's and my bestie's birthday..
surprising my bestie's birthday also fall on the same the as my mummy..
anyways... i didn't spend time with my bestie because i heard that her friends wanna
throw her a surprise birthday party..so i don't wanna spoil their plan so.. ^.^
anyways.. here's another final wish for you(W)
before today ends i hope you're happy and surprise and wanna wish you
once more,Happy Birthday! best wishes from me to you..stay pretty,cute,
more importantly healthy! ohya,and 'DRINK MORE WATER LA'! always never drink water..
cannot,must drink... i know i sounds like auntie right now but well it's all for your own good.. hahaha... never the less,you're the one i'll never forget and always be by your
side supporting you when ever you need..
take care my friend..^.^
alright..let's get back to my mummy... today didn't really have much fun.. just went for breakfast with her in the morning,then went to MPH book fair at bukit tinggi but well,it ain't that cheap
so sis suggested to go Summit.. mummy said ok.. but i'm didn't go because
i went to 1 utama for some online game event.. will update more on that soon..
anyways.. after that when i came back.. seems like mummy was happy to buy her "Shanghai Beach" album i guess.. ^.^ hehe.. after that,we went for dinner at Emporium..
we ate Hiong Kee chicken rice.. it was delicious but service is abit slow..surelar... famous shop is always like that der.. so chill lor.. later than went back waited for my brothers to come back from Penang,they've got some function overthere..(LEO FORUM)..
and then finally get to sing birthday song for mummy.. ^.^
happy birthday to u....
happy birthday to u....
happy birthday to mummy..
happy birthday to u... i love you mummy!! 我爱你 !


that's almost 90% of what we did today..
time for me to sleep already.. good night,sweet dreams..
have a wonderful and blessed day ahead everyone~ tata..

end of 7th June..

No comments:

Post a Comment