Saturday, June 27, 2009

twisted my ankle..

hey,sorry for the late update..
well,i was emotional the past few days... anyway
i'm much better now..
alright.. the past 2 days i was limping because i twisted my ankle
while i was playing basketball.. it kills me man! urghh..
and mummy keep telling me to put the lotion and massage it.. but i don't know why,
i kept ignoring here and also don't know why i don't wanna put..
haha.. swts.. anyhow,in the end i still put.. well,guess what?
i'm feeling much better today.. and i'm not limping anymore.. what a lotion.. haha..
you guess must be thinking..what? so fast? hehe..actually not really la..
but it's way much better then the past days.. haha..
oh by the way,i'm still limping but not as much compared to the previous day.. hee..
anyways,thanks to those who are concern about me..
thanks lots.. appreciate it.. thank you..
cheers dudes and babes! thanks... take care... tata~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment