Sunday, September 6, 2009

cheers...

yeap she's rich!
i can see that finally! haha..
darn,yesterday went dinner with my mates..
well,first she wanted to have a look at bubba jum? or something like that..
then we took sometime to get there but then when we reach there she took a good look at the menu
and she said, OK i'm satisfied now,
she change plan and wanted to go T.G.I also known as FRIDAYS!
haha..hmm..then she ask me and my friend are we ok? we said ok~
we anything,our tummy is croaking already~
so we went to FRIDAYS as plan,and when we wanted to have dinner there,the waiter said it's full,
darn... then after that we say it's alright,and my buddie voice up and
tell her(the rich one,haha) let's go burger king aight? make things simple aight..
but then she doesn't want to eat there so as me, we don't wanna eat burger.. cause i wanna eat rice..
and my gal mate she wanted to have western food~
then she say go tony romas then i look at my friend and ask her.. emm,what"s
with you and western food? on diet? haha.. then she say no la..
just got the feeling.. ooo,and my buddy suddenly came high and sing,I got a felling..
that tonight's not gonna be a good night cause we are not gonna have dinner if we kept on choosing..
lalalalala... and so on la.. hahaha....
finally,my buddy say you gals go ahead and we go burger king
and then i say i don't want but i said it's ok,i'll join the other at Dragon i
as i said on my last post earlier right? ^>^
aight.. went there past by skating arena and saw there were
an international ice hockey match going on,wow... it's a cool game though
and definitely a rough one too! ouch! haha.. anyway,my tummy was croaking
so watch a lil while and head back to dragon i! yummy~ ^>^
cheers!!! tomorrow will be a better day.. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment