Monday, September 28, 2009

sorry...

i felt bad..
i felt so sorry for him,
i didn't expect for him to take the first step..
i didn't realize he cared until that day
i saw the look on his face was so depressed on what happen between me and him...
after all these years of friendship i never see him that sad till that day,
i'm so sorry... i'm really sorry for everything....
that time i was so so confused and also paranoid,didn't meant to hurt you bro..
i know i went a lil over the limit,actually not a lil is a lot..so sorry..
that time i'm really so confused so lost, and you became my sand bag,
every party of mine yell,nag at me,avoid me regardless they are my family or friends..
really sorry for everything bro... so sorry..
but i'm glad that you've forgive me,but i sincerely owe you a big apology..
REALLY SORRY!!!

yo bro,i'm just glad that you've forgive me......
anyways,that's lots for everything....i never forget it,we've been through
good and bad times together and well, and yes
we make it through this time too!! i'm just glad,the conflict has end..
seriously to be honest,on that day i never expect you to be this depressed as i never
see you being that sad before because you're happy person...
hmmm,aight.. that's all, thanks for everything..take care, good luck and all the best in your
future undertakings~ cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment