Monday, December 14, 2009


i hope she's alright,
i wish she is..sincerely,i wish she's alright...
in 365days,i just want her to smile and not just a smile,a broad one though...
from today,i hope that she would think that decision she made is worth it
and she wouldn't regret it in future....i totally understand her situation as her family wants 
her to concentrate on her studies,full focus..yeah and i believe she'll make it...
this is the second time this topic pop out again and i take this calmly 
because i don't want to trouble her,
or behaving like a kid,of course i'm hurt too but if this decision is for the best,why not?
honestly,i don't want to stop this..but even if i don't,it's just another matter of time..
time decides everything in life...she ask me to not wait for her,i'll try my best not too....
she also ask me to stop loving her,but i can't do that because
she's just too special for me,i couldn't afford to stop that,even more i couldn't afford to lose her
from my life..she's like my breathing candle,once blown off my life is gone..
there's more to write but i think it's better for me to keep it in me...

never the less,i sincerely understand and respect every decision of yours my dear friend...
but no matter what happen i can assure you that,you are never forggotten in my mind..
and also,i always stand by you when ever you need...always...
take good care my dearly miss friend,smile always,stop thinking so much le..
just be the girl you used to be,so joyful...so cheerful.. aight?
smiles...waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment